My penultimate week!

I’ve now finished week five out of six for my UROP placement and whilst the project has still got a long way to go my part will soon be coming to an end.

This week has been focussed on converting more of the existing lecture material using the online template we’ve been working towards and also trialling a slightly different version of Articulate (Articulate Studio).

I have spent much of my time this week looking into Articulate Studio, investigating ‘articulate engage’ which is a feature that enables you to create interactive features within the presentation.

We have also ironed out some of the technical difficulties we encountered earlier in the project and I’m pleased to report the finished article is looking (and working) brilliant!

Just one more post from me at the end of next week but I’m hoping to stay involved with the project, so watch out for future updates!

Laura

This entry was posted in Bioscience Industry Skills Courses and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply