This issue’s interview gives us a fascinating insight into David Willetts’ views on the debates about preparation for entry into higher education and the socioeconomic role of the sector. Next, in ‘free to comment’ careers guidance policy expert Professor Tony Watts reflects on the themes raised by the Minister and uncovers what he believes to be conflicting messages between current policy and future practice in information and guidance. We also bring you another exclusive: a preview of the research findings of the yet unpublished HECSU report on regional graduate employment.
- PwC to stop using UCAS points to screen graduate applications May 5, 2015
- Graduate recruiters call for better links between universities and firms March 31, 2015
- AGR Manifesto calls for boost to student employability to address skills shortage March 31, 2015
- AGR announces 2015 Development Award Winners March 23, 2015
- AGR Event Report: Attraction & Marketing Forum 09.03.15 March 11, 2015