This issue’s interview gives us a fascinating insight into David Willetts’ views on the debates about preparation for entry into higher education and the socioeconomic role of the sector. Next, in ‘free to comment’ careers guidance policy expert Professor Tony Watts reflects on the themes raised by the Minister and uncovers what he believes to be conflicting messages between current policy and future practice in information and guidance. We also bring you another exclusive: a preview of the research findings of the yet unpublished HECSU report on regional graduate employment.
- The Month in HE November 21, 2017
- Thousands of higher and degree apprenticeship vacancies announced November 16, 2017
- Prospects launches Autumn Graduate Market Trends November 15, 2017
- Anchor’s apprenticeship scheme ranked top of RateMyApprenticeship Top 100 Employers November 14, 2017
- Opportunity for universities to boost regional economies January 16, 2017
- Queen's University Belfast : PhD Study to Employment: Experiences of Transition May 9, 2016
- Liverpool John Moores - How does the type of careers education and guidance which our students have received in a school or college setting affect their career readiness once they arrive at university? April 25, 2016