This issue’s interview gives us a fascinating insight into David Willetts’ views on the debates about preparation for entry into higher education and the socioeconomic role of the sector. Next, in ‘free to comment’ careers guidance policy expert Professor Tony Watts reflects on the themes raised by the Minister and uncovers what he believes to be conflicting messages between current policy and future practice in information and guidance. We also bring you another exclusive: a preview of the research findings of the yet unpublished HECSU report on regional graduate employment.
- ASA targeting recruiters who place misleading job adverts for ‘apprenticeships’ April 19, 2018
- National Apprenticeship Awards 2018 launched April 18, 2018
- The Month in HE April 17, 2018
- Graduate and Apprenticeship Bites April 17, 2018
- Opportunity for universities to boost regional economies January 16, 2017
- Queen's University Belfast : PhD Study to Employment: Experiences of Transition May 9, 2016
- Liverpool John Moores - How does the type of careers education and guidance which our students have received in a school or college setting affect their career readiness once they arrive at university? April 25, 2016