This issue’s interview gives us a fascinating insight into David Willetts’ views on the debates about preparation for entry into higher education and the socioeconomic role of the sector. Next, in ‘free to comment’ careers guidance policy expert Professor Tony Watts reflects on the themes raised by the Minister and uncovers what he believes to be conflicting messages between current policy and future practice in information and guidance. We also bring you another exclusive: a preview of the research findings of the yet unpublished HECSU report on regional graduate employment.
- Matthew Harradine, totaljobs: The opportunity is there for graduate employers to secure top talent September 20, 2017
- Association of Graduate Recruiters renamed as Institute of Student Employers September 20, 2017
- Do recruiters need to take the lead on championing apprenticeships? September 19, 2017
- KPMG grows apprenticeship numbers by 40% September 19, 2017
- Opportunity for universities to boost regional economies January 16, 2017
- Queen's University Belfast : PhD Study to Employment: Experiences of Transition May 9, 2016
- Liverpool John Moores - How does the type of careers education and guidance which our students have received in a school or college setting affect their career readiness once they arrive at university? April 25, 2016