This post has been provided by a third party – please read our disclaimer.
Display Wizard Launch New Graphic Design Competition for Students
Display Wizard, one of the UK’s biggest suppliers of exhibition stands, have announced a new competition aimed at helping art and design students gain industry experience and a possible £500 grant alongside their studies.
The competition, running for its first academic year in 2015/2016, asks students to design two exhibition stands and write a short essay which showcases the best aspects of studying their course at their university.
The competition is suitable for any students with knowledge of graphic design and is a great way for students to build up their portfolios and gain experience of working on a real-life marketing project.
The prizes on offer are as follows:
- 1st: A Wacom Intuous Pro Medium Graphics tablet worth £300
- 1st : £500 grant; 2nd: £100 grant; 3rd: £50 grant
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd: Display Wizard certificate and publicity through Blog posts and social media.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd: The chance to work on a real-life marketing project and showcase your work to The Design Council, University marketing department, the large-format print industry and the wider design world.
- Summer internship with Display Wizard (optional)
UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE PRIZES (TO BE AWARDED TO THE INSTITUTION OF THE WINNING STUDENTS)
- 1st: One 3×3 Curved Pop Up Stand with branding designed by student.
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd: One Budget Banner Stand with branding designed by student.
- Deadline: 1st May 2016
Full details of the competition including example stands, graphic templates and entry requirements can be found by following the link below: