Responding to demand from employers and students, we’re pleased to announce our first Graduate Recruitment & Internship Festival. This will take place on 14 June 2019, the day before the RUSU Summer Ball in 3Sixty!
Come along to the recruitment zone in 3Sixty, get your CV checked, or try one of our helpful workshops. Our warm up act, the ‘Prepare for the Fair’ podcast, will help you prepare for the day.
With graduate roles for finalists and internships and placements for other years, and free entry, it’s one festival this summer that you really shouldn’t miss.
Here’s the line-up:
- Over 30 organisations with live graduate, internship and placement vacancies, including Google, FDM Group, Splunk, Mondelez International and many more!
- Careers Unplugged – our ‘support act’, featuring expert coaches from the Careers team, will provide you with CV reviews, careers advice and more. (If you want a CV review, remember to bring a copy with you!)
- The Reading Internship Scheme – on hand to help you prepare for your internship. All our internships are paid, based in the Reading area, and available for 4 to 8 weeks over the Summer. Click here for the latest vacancies
- Fringe careers workshops to take you from Graduate to Hired – including:
- Finding Internships and Placements
- Job hunting with recruitment agencies
- Application essentials… and more.
Please check My Jobs Online for the times and locations of workshops you’d like to attend.
- Attendees will also receive a 10% discount from the Bagel Man (Cerealworks @ RUSU) on the day.
Follow us: #UoRHired #RDGGrad19