If you want to find out more about top graduate employers, grad schemes or different industries to work in, come to Careers. Continue reading
The application deadline for the Airbus Defence and Space UK Graduate Programme is getting closer (Friday 25th November).
All positions are already advertised on your My Job Online portal and all applications are more than welcome, but Airbus Group are particularly looking for more applicants in the following positions:
- Graduate Software Support Consultant: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1ED6AAEA605702FB0F09~.html
- Graduate GNC Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE6A88BBE1011B80D05~.html
- Graduate Simulation Software Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE6A88C173A84A44805~.html
- Graduate RF Systems Engineer (Terminals): http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE69EEEBFFFB2A19608~.html
- Graduate Ground Systems Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1ED69DA4E23ED7715109~.html
- Graduate RF Systems Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE69E86531BDBD29408~.html
- Graduate Project Requirements Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE69E9E70FA1F39850A~.html
- Graduate Thermal Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE69DB873721DBD8A0F~.html
- Graduate Embedded Software Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1ED69E827A9C2C950009~.html
- Graduate Avionics Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE69DA53B12E2CB990B~.html
- Graduate Software Quality Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1ED69E82D407C9664405~.html
- Graduate Network Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1EE69D9F1E8616428905~.html
- Graduate FPGA Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1ED69DA42FDB5C6D8903~.html
- Graduate Maintenance & Support Engineer: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/jobs-and-applications/search-for-vacancies~jobid=001A4B0A914A1ED69D9EC4C43FAB0000~.html
You can find out more about the roles at: http://www.airbusgroup.com/int/en/people-careers/students-graduates.html#chapter-010
Henderson Global Investors (Henderson) is a leading independent global asset management firm. With our principal place of business in London, Henderson is one of Europe’s largest investment managers, with £95.0bn assets under management and employs around 1000 people worldwide (as at 30 June 2016).
Henderson is listed on the London Stock Exchange and Australian Securities Exchange – appearing in the FTSE 250 and ASX 100 indices. Henderson Group has approximately 40,000 shareholders worldwide. We provide our institutional, retail and high net-worth clients access to skilled investment professionals representing a broad range of asset classes, including equities, fixed income, property and alternative investments.
Henderson’s 2017 Graduate Programme is a two year training programme with opportunities in Investment Management and Global Distribution.
Unlike a traditional Graduate Programme you will be placed within one of our teams for the majority of the training programme. This enables you to gain deeper knowledge and a better understanding of the team you are working in.
The Programme is designed to provide you with:
- varied hands on experience whilst working alongside fund managers, analysts, sales directors and other professionals in a dynamic and engaging environment
- on the job and formalised training covering both soft and technical skills
- relevant professional qualifications, including IMC and CFA.
Find out more about the graduate scheme and how to apply at: https://www.henderson.com/careers/content/graduate-programme
Are you looking for a graduate role in Business or Engineering starting in 2017?
Start your career with one of the world’s leading aircraft manufacturers!
Following your recent interest in Airbus Group through the Times Top 100 Graduate Employers, we would like to make you aware that applications for our graduate programme are now open.
We’re very proud to be one of Britain’s most sought-after graduate employees, and are offering you the chance to learn and grow in an environment where your contribution has a global impact. Our graduate programme lasts for two years, involving structured rotational placements that help you develop technical and management skills.
Follow the links below to find out more about our opportunities and apply:
Hurry, applications close on 25th November 2016!
Charityworks is a paid, 12-month graduate scheme which gives you all the tools you need to build a career in the UK social sector. As a Charityworks Graduate Trainee you will deliver a full time job in a partner charity or housing association, and take part in a acclaimed leadership programme which will introduce you to what you need to work and lead in the non-profit sector.
They are recruiting for over 100 roles starting in September 2017.
Applications are open from 6th October – 28th February.
Charityworks accept students from all disciplines as roles can vary massively depending on the particular charity.
Last year 2 of our very own graduates from the University of Reading secured a place on the 12-month graduate scheme. This year it could be you!
Learn more about Charityworks and their graduate scheme HERE.
To get tips on how to apply for graduate schemes, visit our section on applications.
The LLP programme is targeted at second, final year and postgraduate (GDL, LPC etc) Law students and final year non-Law students from African, Caribbean, Asian and other ethnic minority or socially disadvantaged backgrounds in the UK (England and Wales) interested in pursuing a Legal career.
The Legal Launch Pad is a structured nine-month (January to September) training, networking and mentoring programme open to those studying for a legal career. The LLP Programme is free to access for students (selection is by online application and telephone interview) and offers work placements (including vacation schemes and mini pupillages with our sponsor firms); mock interviews; mentoring (from qualified solicitors and barristers); high quality training workshops on commercial awareness, negotiation, applications, CVs and assessment centre practice, presentation skills; networking and other opportunities. The aim of this programme is to help prepare participants for the legal profession by providing career and personal development avenues via training workshops, mentoring and work placements. The programme runs alongside the university timetable and the event and work placement dates are publicised in advance to help students plan for them.
For more information on the LLP Programme, please visit the BLD Foundation website or go directly to https://goo.gl/c1FbM9 to apply. Applications must be submitted by midnight on 1 November 2016 and places will be offered on a rolling basis so it is important to apply early to increase your chances of success. The system locks up automatically at this time so you are encouraged to apply well before the deadline and contact Admin@BLDFoundation.org.uk if you have any questions.
Tesco have a very exciting opportunity to join the Quality Measurement team within Product Quality at Tesco Head Office!
As the Product Quality Researcher, you would be responsible for taking the lead on consumer research projects and their quality monitoring programme for product development and technical teams.
This is a great opportunity for anybody looking to make their first move into the competitive world of retail and sales! Applications close on 8th August so don’t wait too long!
Are you ready to put your skills, abilities and ambition to the test?
Wave is an award winning digital agency and we are about to embark on the most exciting stage of business growth. And we need talented people to help take us there.
We offer digital strategy and media performance solutions to clients within the recruitment industry, and using our own software, we’re about to make some big(ger) noises to become a real champion in the market.
We are looking for exceptional individuals who want to progress and start a career in sales and account management whilst putting some real money into the bank. But most of all be part of something revolutionary.
You don’t need a marketing degree, but an interest in marketing and technology is an absolution must. This is a business development role, so you should be a confident and natural communicator with an entrepreneurial spirit about you.
You’ll be trained in everything you need; sales, account management, digital marketing, everything you need to succeed. You’ll have to bring the hunger though. After your training programme is completed you’ll be given a set of clients to service and be tasked with generating more. We have some great incentives to offer as well as a juicy commission structure; which include TV’s, iPad’s, 5 star dining and holidays abroad.
You’ll be based in our Reading office which is right in the middle of the town centre (close to the pubs and restaurants) Our office space is a great place to meet with potential new clients and existing contacts. We have a lunch / games room for a more social meeting. Or why not impress your clients by holding meetings in our award winning studio; decorated with funky wall art, wide screen TV’s, comfy sofas and even the office chessboard.
If you are looking to take on the digital world and win whilst enhancing your sales patter, gaining new skill sets and becoming a high earning Digital Consultant then we will give you the tools and guidance you need to achieve these goals.
Closing date: 31st July 2016
Displaydata have recently posted two exciting position on My Jobs Online: Jnr Embedded Developer and Junior QA Software Engineer.
Displaydata are particularly interested in receiving applications for 2016 Graduates or alumni with the following:
- Strong academic achievement (2.1+ Bsc, MSc or PhD) in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar);
- Exposure to any C++, Java, C# / .NET, Python, scripting or testing;
- An enthusiasm for creating well engineered code;
- Passion for home DIY computing projects; and
- A determination to succeed and find solutions to complex problems which may not even exist….yet!
Displaydata are a SME (headcount 80 globally) who work with new and complex technology and are leaders in our field. Their existing development team consists of extremely talented and experienced developers. Their roles would be an excellent starting point for graduates and they are even able to offer extensive on the job training and a career path.
Apply at the two links below:
Elevate Education are advertising for a Youth Mentor and Presenter.
Love public speaking?
Want to earn £70 per 60-minute seminar presented?
Like being the centre of attention?
Keen on making a difference to people’s lives?
Wanting a flexible part-time job with full-time opportunities when you graduate?
Elevate Education is an international education company that makes a difference to school students’ lives. Very simply, we do this by using high performing university students and graduates to deliver seminars that improve student achievement.
If you’ve got what it takes to join the young and dynamic Elevate team, find out more and how to apply for the position HERE.