- This event has passed.
Commercial awareness with ICAEW
October 28, 2019 @ 13:00 - 14:00
The ICAEW (Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) is a professional membership organisation that promotes, develops and supports chartered accountants and students across the world.
In 2019, it has over 181,000 members and students in 148 countries.
ICAEW work with a number of employers who recruit commercially aware graduates.
They are coming to Reading to deliver a session to ALL students looking to develop their commercial awareness skills, regardless the sector they want to work in.
What’s in it for me?
- Employers are looking for commercially savvy employees and this session gives you an opportunity to consider their current awareness and how to develop it.
- The session is designed to boost your ability to analyse situations from a business perspective and recognise what makes an organisation successful
Who’s it for?
The session is open to students from ALL degree subjects.
- Part one students looking for part-time jobs, insight schemes or summer internships
- Part two students looking for industrial placements, summer internships and part-time jobs.
- Finalists (Part 3, 4 and PGT) students looking for graduate opportunities in 2020.
*This workshop can count for 1 hour of your RED Award training: reading.ac.uk/REDAward