- This event has passed.
Find a job to suit your personality
October 15 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
ow can you choose your first job after university? How important is personality? Get to know your personality, learn about the jobs that fit with your preferences and build confidence in your career choices.
By the end of this workshop, you will:
– Have analysed your personality;
– Learned how you prefer to work;
– Connected your approach with different job roles;
– Boosted your confidence in choosing a career.
What’s in it for me?
– Make career choices with more confidence!
– Move beyond the “I don’t know where to start” feeling!
Who’s it for?
– All students keen to sharpen their sense of career direction.
– UG and PGT
*This workshop can count for 1 hour of your RED Award training and development hours. Find out more about the RED Award at reading.ac.uk/REDAward