Elevation Networks have partnered with the Deloitte Multicultural Network to deliver “Kick-start”, a four day programme for students interested in a career in professional services at Deloitte.
Monday 1st August – Thursday 4th August
Open to all students in their penultimate or final year of their degree.
The aim of this programme is to provide attendees with a unique opportunity to:
- Develop the core skills needed to be a professional advisor:
- Gain a deeper understanding of what Deloitte does;
- Win two week’s work experience at Deloitte!
What will I be doing?
As part of the programme, you will have the opportunity to do the following:
- Gain an exclusive insight into Deloitte, learning who they are what exactly it is that they do
- Meet current Deloitte employees including partners and graduates that have recently joined the business
- Attend a formal dinner with Partners/Directors
- Take part in various skills sessions (including, presentation skills, business writing, psychometric testing, and more)
- Attend a selection process workshop led by the Deloitte student recruitment team and improve your chances of securing roles post-graduation
- Prepare and deliver a presentation to a panel of Deloitte judges
To apply for a place, fill out the form HERE before the deadline of Sunday 26th June.