Displaydata have recently posted two exciting position on My Jobs Online: Jnr Embedded Developer and Junior QA Software Engineer.
Displaydata are particularly interested in receiving applications for 2016 Graduates or alumni with the following:
- Strong academic achievement (2.1+ Bsc, MSc or PhD) in a numerate subject (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Engineering or similar);
- Exposure to any C++, Java, C# / .NET, Python, scripting or testing;
- An enthusiasm for creating well engineered code;
- Passion for home DIY computing projects; and
- A determination to succeed and find solutions to complex problems which may not even exist….yet!
Displaydata are a SME (headcount 80 globally) who work with new and complex technology and are leaders in our field. Their existing development team consists of extremely talented and experienced developers. Their roles would be an excellent starting point for graduates and they are even able to offer extensive on the job training and a career path.
Apply at the two links below: