The Department for Education is running a series of Initial Teacher Training application workshops from April to June 2019. These events are tailored towards helping candidates create the best possible teacher training application.
What’s in it for me?
Each event will provide a presentation on the application process, including tips on using UCAS, personal statements and interviews. You’ll also have a 1-1 conversation with a Teacher Training Adviser, who can review your draft personal statement and advise you on how to create the best application that you can.
Where are the events happening?
- 30 April, 5.30 – 8 pm, Holiday Inn, Guildford
- 21 May, 5.30 – 8pm, Oxford Town Hall
- 06 April, 10 am – 12.30pm, Holiday Inn, Camden Lock
- 04 May, 10 am – 12.30pm, DoubleTree by Hilton, West End
- 22/06 – 10 am – 12.30pm, Clayton Hotel, Chiswick
To register for a workshop, please visit: https://getintoteaching.education.gov.uk/teaching-events