This page provides the CCMI data analysts with instructions of how to access CCMI data. Most data are stored at the BADC and can directly be accessed through their website, some are linked to the BADC through a local ESGF node. In order to get access follow the instructions below:
1) Register with the BADC:
- Apply for deposit access by hitting the ‘apply for access’ button on the BADC webpage.
- You will obtain your own user name and login.
2) Once you have an account you can apply for access to CCMI-1 data by visiting the CCMI-1 dataset web pages:
- Go to CCMI-1 dataset web page
- Choose one of the listed datasets, e.g. ‘ETH-PMOD’, and apply for access to the data by hitting the ‘Apply for access’ button.
- This will take you to a web form which will be submitted to the CCMI-1 principal investigator for approval.
- Once your application got approved, you will have access to all available CCMI data sets, so you do not need to apply for each single model data set.
- Note, currently not all available model data are listed in the catalogue, although more model output is available. Once you download data, use the archive directory tree to find the full list of available model output. (See All datasets)
- Also, model data available through the ESGF are currently not listed here, but links to the data will become available soon.
3) Please make sure you follow the CCMI data policy, which you find here.
Data access other than BADC
|Model name||Access location|