Research in progress
– Southampton City CCG will be launching the campaign to reduce medicines waste Open up about medicines which we have developed for them with the help of many patients, GPs and community and hospital pharmacists. Our engagement with the project will continue as the CCG will be measuring the impact of the intervention.
– We are also drawing to a close our project with Royal Berkshire Hospital on the design of care bundles to improve detection and treatment of acute kidney injury in hospital and in the community.
– And we are attending our first meeting to develop an ebook version of the Dementia Carers Handbook, which we researched and developed with Royal Berkshire Healthcare Foundation Trust.
Dates to look out for
Postgraduate seminars by first year postgraduate students:
– Thursday 19 March: Sara Copetti Klohn will talk about her preliminary research on the design of symbols
– Thursday 26 March: Marie Leahy will talk on ‘Reading with early stage Alzheimer’s disease: what are the issues?’
Sue Walker will be attending the All Parliamentary Design in Innovation Group’s Design, Innovation and Technology event at Shoreditch Town Hall.