- Advent Botany 2015, Day1: Balsam Fir – a popular Christmas tree in Canada on
- Advent Botany 2015 – Day 6: White Cedar on
- #AdventBotany Day 12: Feijoa – Acca sellowiana on
- 2014 Advent Botany – Day 8 – Cranberry (Vaccinium spp.) on
- Advent Botany 2015 – Day 16: Straw or Hay, which will make Dr M’s day? on
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Grapevine
The 7th Powdery Mildew Genomics Workshop 2017 concluded on Friday 15th September, 2017. The meeting followed on from another powdery mildew summer school, which I was unable to attend, and both were well hosted by the Eszterházy Károly University, Eger, Hungary.
Powdery mildews (PMs) are common plant pathogens with obvious symptoms seen on leaves, shoots, buds and fruits of plants. Their occurrence and spread is therefore relatively easy to monitor and as such new disease reports (NDRs) are common.
The first powdery mildew summer school has come and gone. It was a great success with many things learned and many friends made.