- Advent Botany 2015, Day1: Balsam Fir – a popular Christmas tree in Canada on
- Advent Botany 2015 – Day 6: White Cedar on
- #AdventBotany Day 12: Feijoa – Acca sellowiana on
- 2014 Advent Botany – Day 8 – Cranberry (Vaccinium spp.) on
- Advent Botany 2015 – Day 16: Straw or Hay, which will make Dr M’s day? on
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Summer School
During my time as a PhD student at the University of Reading I have been lucky enough to attend a number of conferences, summer schools, and annual meetings and take part in various other outreach events. With a little more … Continue reading
Having had another wonderful week in Eger, Hungary I am once again refreshed and revitalised in the world of powdery mildew.
August is the month of the Powdery Mildew Summer School! Like last year, I will be travelling to Hungary, more specifically the town of Eger (140km east of the capital Budapest), for another master class on many aspects of this … Continue reading
The first powdery mildew summer school has come and gone. It was a great success with many things learned and many friends made.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think such a thing could exist. Yet on Sunday 3rd August I will be travelling to Egerfood Regional Research Centre of Eszterházy Károly College in Eger, Hungary.