- Advent Botany 2015, Day1: Balsam Fir – a popular Christmas tree in Canada on
- Advent Botany 2015 – Day 6: White Cedar on
- #AdventBotany Day 12: Feijoa – Acca sellowiana on
- 2014 Advent Botany – Day 8 – Cranberry (Vaccinium spp.) on
- Advent Botany 2015 – Day 16: Straw or Hay, which will make Dr M’s day? on
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Tag Archives: Workshop
The 7th Powdery Mildew Genomics Workshop 2017 concluded on Friday 15th September, 2017. The meeting followed on from another powdery mildew summer school, which I was unable to attend, and both were well hosted by the Eszterházy Károly University, Eger, Hungary.
The Kew Workshop has come and gone and I now have some idea of the broad research taking place on powdery mildews.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think such a thing could exist. Yet on Sunday 3rd August I will be travelling to Egerfood Regional Research Centre of Eszterházy Károly College in Eger, Hungary.