The penultimate round of Premier League fixtures begin tonight (Friday 3 May). But the decisive games begin tomorrow. In the title race, Liverpool go across country to Newcastle. This could…Read More >
- Premier League, R32-Part 1 (27-29 Jun) — Wolves to take advantage of playing in an empty stadium, with 48% chance of win at Villa Park
- Championship, R39 (26-28 Jun, 2020) — Brentford 39% chance of a win with reduced home advantage tonight against Baggies.
- Premier League, R31 (23-25 Jun) — Leicester 53% chance of win against Brighton tonight
- Premier League, R30 (19-22 Jun) — Spurs only have a 25% chance of beating Manchester Utd tonight.
- Premier League, R28 (17 June) — Forecasts adjusted for behind closed doors football.