Rochdale make the long, long trip down to Portsmouth on a Friday night – whose idea was that?! A few brave souls will no doubt venture down the M6, M40, A34 and M3, but the likelihood is they’ll come back disappointed, as they only have a 14.4% chance of winning. A 2-0 defeat is most likely at 10.8%.
- Championship, R41 (3-5 July, 2020) — Millwall 42% chance of beating Charlton in East-ish London derby
- Premier League, R33 (4-6 July) — Man U have 72% chance of toppling Cherries
- Premier League, R32-Part 1 (27-29 Jun) — Wolves to take advantage of playing in an empty stadium, with 48% chance of win at Villa Park
- Championship, R39 (26-28 Jun, 2020) — Brentford 39% chance of a win with reduced home advantage tonight against Baggies.
- Premier League, R31 (23-25 Jun) — Leicester 53% chance of win against Brighton tonight