Earlier in the season we experimented with “other forecasts” of the National League, which revealed some quirks, most notably for teams just promoted to the National League. In the absence…Read More >
- Championship, R42 (7-9 July, 2020) — Brentford have 59% chance of keeping on winning and pushing for automatic promotion.
- Premier League, R34 (7-9 July) — Arsenal 47% chance of defeating the Foxes — has home advantage returned?
- Championship, R41 (3-5 July, 2020) — Millwall 42% chance of beating Charlton in East-ish London derby
- Premier League, R33 (4-6 July) — Man U have 72% chance of toppling Cherries
- Premier League, R32-Part 1 (27-29 Jun) — Wolves to take advantage of playing in an empty stadium, with 48% chance of win at Villa Park