- Teaching students how to use references: a speaker and a ‘toolkit’ by Dr Kim Shahabudin, Helen Hathaway, Clare Nukui, Dr Liz Wilding
- Institute of Education promotes student-staff partnerships in learning and teaching by Dr Eileen Hyder
- Teaching and Learning in the School of Humanities. The Department of Classics showcases the Third-Year Module ‘Digital Silchester’ (CL3SIL). Interview held by Dr Rebecca Rist (School Director of Teaching and Learning) with Dr Matthew Nicholls (Department of Classics).
- Student Researchers from the department of Art to present at RAISE 2013 by Christine Ellison
- Teaching and Learning in the School of Humanities. The Department of Philosophy showcases the First-Year Module ‘Reason and Argument’ (PP1RA) and the new Second-Year Module ‘Truth and Bullshit’ (PP2TBS): Interview held by Dr Rebecca Rist (School Director of Teaching and Learning) with Dr Nat Hansen (Department of Philosophy).
- Teaching Fellowship Support by Helen Hathaway
- Teaching and Learning in the School of Humanities: The Department of History Introduces the Third-Year Module History Education (HS3HED): Dr Rebecca Rist (School Director of Teaching and Learning) interviews the module convenor, Dr Elizabeth Matthew
- Supporting students through personal tutor tutorials by Dr Paul Glaister, Dr Karen Ayres and Dr Calvin James Smith
- Mobile Technology – Changing the Learning Landscape – a HEA sponsored conference by Dr Natasha Barrett & Dr Samantha Weston
- Digital teaching in Classics –a recent conference at the University by Dr Matthew Nicholls
- What did I do wrong? Supporting independent learning practices to avoid plagiarism by Helen Hathaway
- Teaching in Higher Education by Dr Cindy Becker
- Chemistry’s Mini MOOC Attracts Industrial Interest by Dr Elizabeth Page and Professor Mathew Almond
- Showcasing Excellence in Students’ Research at Reading By Dr Anne Crook and Professor Julian Park
- Online resources for physical and life sciences students by Helen Williams
- Study support for MOOCs – do the Study Advisers have the answer? by the Study Advice team
- Virtual Careers Fairs by Amanda Duggan
- Learning on Screen Awards by Nadja Guggi
- Internationalising Student Support Community of Practice (COP) by Matthew Daley
- Students like live lectures (and online ones as backup) by Rebecca Reynolds
TagsAndy Kempe Blackboard Catherine Bovill CDoTL collections conference CSTD Digitally Ready Digital Silchester Dr Anne Crook Dr Cindy Becker Dr Elizabeth Matthew Dr Natasha Barrett Dr Rebecca Rist Dr Simone Knox Employability English department fieldwork HEA Helen Hathaway Institute of Education Internationalisation learning Matthew Nicholls MOOCs Nadja Guggi Nicola Abram online open educational resources Part One debate PGCAP plagiarism Professor Julian Park QAA RUSU SEECC student engagement Student Engagement Event student experience teaching and learning technology TLDF Twitter UROP UTFS
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag Archives: Visit
Centre for the Development of Teaching and Learning (CDoTL) play host to colleagues from University College Cork.
On Wednesday 18th January 2012 CDoTL played host to a visit from colleagues from the Teaching and Learning Unit (‘Ionad Bairre’) at University College Cork (UCC), Ireland. Professor Grace Neville (VP Teaching and Learning), Dr Bettie Higgs and Marian McCarthy … Continue reading