THE DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACTS is extended to 15th NOVEMBER 2019
Please submit abstracts (250 words max) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘2020 abstract’ and please specify your preference for a paper or poster presentation.
The themes for oral and poster presentations are:
- Agricultural revolutions and crop developments
- Archaeobotany of unusual materials
- New methodological innovations and developments in archaeobotany
- Plants, pests and parasites
- Reference collections in archaeobotany
Spaces at the workshop are limited to 45 participants and priority will be given to those people who are presenting research and bringing samples to observe in the microscopy sessions. There is no participation fee to attend the workshop.