#MyRdgStudentRecipe competition deadline extended to 31 May: Check out our Competitions page for more details.
Looking for student contributors to the blog. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your ideas, suggestions, or questions.
The International Student Food Project aims to support international students in cooking and eating at University. Working closely with student volunteers and societies we have been building a set of resources for students that can:
- provide information and advice on shopping, cooking and eating
- draw attention to common issues or challenges
- share and celebrate our students’ different cultures
- raise awareness of food’s social and cultural importance
The project arises from the recognition of the significant role food can play in the acculturation experience of international students in the UK. Food practices (shopping, cooking, eating) have a strong influence on both physical and emotional well-being, but are rarely explored in depth during student pre-arrival and orientation programmes.
For further information:
- Contact Dr Liz Wilding email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter: @IntStudentFood