OPEN DAYS 2015

Come to one of our Open Days to explore our beautiful campus, meet students and lecturers from all our courses, see our accommodation and enjoy talks and taster lectures. This year’s dates are:

• Friday 19 June
  • Saturday 20 June
  • Saturday 3 October
  • Saturday 17 October

Ensure you’re the first to hear when booking commences: Register your interest

Get a taste of the fun here

Prospective students and student helpers outside the dome during Open Days 2014

What other people had to say about our open days:

‘I chose to study at the University of Reading because of the beautiful campus, supportive atmosphere and high academic standards. When I came to an open day I met a student ambassador who not only inspired me to come to the University but also made me want to become an ambassador myself!’

‘We had a wonderful day… All staff and student ambassadors we came into contact with were so friendly and helpful. Instantly my daughter felt comfortable and could see herself fitting in … As a family we loved Reading and our daughter will most definitely be applying. Thanks to all for a great day!’

‘An absolutely incredible open day!’

‘I felt that the overall day was amazing. I was so happy with everything that Reading had to offer. My family and I felt very welcomed by the students and the staff.’

‘I was thoroughly impressed… I went away from the open day having had a fantastic time and loved the atmosphere of the whole campus.’

‘I’m sold. This made Reading my first choice’

Got any questions? Get in touch via email opendays@reading.ac.uk