Are you finding it difficult to make progress on your research? Are you dissatisfied with your work? Is it taking too long to check your written work?
Do you notice that despite working hard it feels as if what you are producing is not good enough for what you expect of yourself? If so, you are not alone. It can happen to all of us as we care about doing good work. Continue reading “When good enough IS good enough”
Thank you for your responses to the survey letting us know what topics you would like to see covered in the blog. So far you have highlighted the following topics:
* increasing productivity/overcoming procrastination
* increasing concentration and memory
* maintaining motivation
* communication with supervisors
* balancing research with work/personal life
* dealing with perfectionism
* preparing for confirmation of registration/viva
If you haven’t had a chance to let us know what topics you are interested in, here is link to thesurvey.