Need to look something up? Your Library gives you access to many different respected resources - both in print and online - like dictionaries and encyclopedias.
Here is just this month’s list of new reference works!
New printed reference works
Food composition and nutrition tables / on behalf of the Bundesministerium für Ernährung, Landwirtschaft und Forsten, Bonn ; edited by Deutsche Forschungsanstalt für Lebensmittelchemie, Garching b. München.
Boca Raton, FL ; London : CRC Press/Medpharm, 2000.
2ND FLOOR REFERENCE–664.07-FOO
For more reference works, look up individual titles on the Unicorn catalogue
New online reference works
- A Biographical Dictionary of People in Engineering: From Earliest Records to 2000, Purdue University Press
- The Companion to Hispanic Studies, Hodder Education
- The Companion to Latin American Studies, Hodder Education
- The Dictionary of Alternatives, Zed Books
- The Encyclopedia of Ecotourism, CABI
- Greenwood Encyclopedia of International Relations, ABC-CLIO
- Metropolitan Opera Encyclopedia: A Comprehensive Guide to the World of Opera, Thames & Hudson
- One Hundred and One Botanists, Purdue University Press
- The Princeton Companion to Mathematics, Princeton University Press
- The Welsh Academy Encyclopaedia of Wales, AcademUpdated titles
- McGraw-Hill Concise Encyclopedia of Science and Technology, McGraw-Hill
- Field Guide to Rivers of North America, Elsevier Science & Technology
Note: The title of this book has changed. It was formerly titled Rivers of North America.
To find more, go to our Online dictionaries and encyclopedias page.
Other new resources