We are pleased to say that most of our services are back to normal following this week’s system upgrade. It is now possible to…
- See the current location of an item on the catalogue.
- Pay any Library fines via the Campus Card Portal.
- Request items from Closed Access and the Off-site Store.
- Register with the Library.
However, we are working with IT to resolve some issues. It is still not possible to…
- Login to your Library account to renew your loans or place holds.
- Request inter-library loans using the online form.
- Send you any emails about items which are due for return.
We are open this Saturday (20 August) from 11 until 5. So please pop in, or give us a ring on 0118 378 8770, if you have any queries about your account, or would like to renew your loans.
We apologise for any inconvenience this will cause.
Sam Tyler, Library Systems Manager