On Monday 11 December from 21:00 one of our servers is being upgraded to make it more secure and stable. This work is likely to take a couple of hours. During this time some services will unavailable.
You will still be able to …
- search the Library catalogue, Enterprise
- access to all our E-resources – so any e-books or e-journals you find on the catalogue will still be available via the ‘Click here to access’ links
But you won’t be able to …
- access your online Library account to renew your loans or pay fines
- request items from Closed Access or the Off-site Store
- see the current location of a physical Library item, so you won’t be able to tell if it has been borrowed
We apologise for any inconvenience this essential work may cause.
Jackie Skinner, Library Web Manager for
Sam Tyler, Library Systems Manager