As of 6 June the latest round of book moves are complete. All the books and other materials have been moved to the 2nd and 3rd Floors so that work can start on refurbishing the 4th Floor, which is due to close on 11 June.
Where are items now located?
- 000s – computer science
- 300s – social sciences, law
- 800s – literature
- 900s – history, geography, archaeology
- Journals in all subjects
- 100s – philosophy, psychology
- 200s – religion
- 400s – languages, linguistics
- 500s – science
- 600s – technology, business, typography
- 700s – arts
- European Documentation Centre (EDC)
- Music CDs
- Teaching Practice Collection
Need help finding something?
If you need help locating an item or subject in the new arrangement please ask at the Information Desks.
There are a few works to be completed on the 3rd Floor, but these won’t restrict access to the books and are due for completion on 1 September 2018.
Keep up to date with the latest study space and Library refurbishment news on our Library refurbishment webpage.
Katie Moore, Trainee Liaison Librarian