Next week we are upgrading our Library Management System. During the upgrade on Tuesday 2 July, between 19:00 and midnight, (after the Library buildings are closed) some services will be unavailable.
You will still be able to …
- search the Library catalogue, Enterprise.
- access all our E-resources – so any e-books or e-journals you find on the catalogue will still be available via the ‘Click here to access’ links.
But you won’t be able to …
- see the current location of a physical Library item, so you won’t be able to tell if it has been borrowed.
- access your online Library account to renew your loans or pay fines.
- request items from Closed Access or the Off-site Store.
- request an Inter-Library Loan.
The upgrade is planned to be finished by Wednesday 3 July, but the system will be ‘at risk’ for the rest of the week whilst our Systems Team make sure everything is working correctly.
Sam Tyler, Systems Manager