This summer we are upgrading our Library Management System. During the upgrade on Monday 27 July, between 19:00 and midnight, some services will be unavailable.
You will still be able to…
- Search the Library catalogue, Enterprise.
- Access all our E-resources – so any e-books or e-journals you find on the catalogue will still be available via the ‘Click here to access’ links.
But you won’t be able to…
- See the current location of a physical Library item, so you won’t be able to tell if it has been borrowed.
- Access your online Library account to renew your loans or pay fines.
- Place holds.
- Request items from Closed Access or the Off-site Store.
- Request an Inter-Library Loan.
The upgrade is planned to be finished by Tuesday 28 July, but the system will be ‘at risk’ for the rest of the week whilst our Systems Team make sure everything is working correctly.
If you want to talk to someone about your account you can contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sophie Dorman – E-resources Team