On Thursday 12 November from 22:00 to 22:30, the Library Catalogue, Enterprise, will be down for routine maintenance. This means that some services will be unavailable during the down period:
You will still be able to…
- Use Summon for online access to journal articles, book chapters, and much more!
But you won’t be able to…
- Access the Library catalogue.
- Request a book through our Click and Collect services
- Access your online Library account to renew your loans or pay fines.
- Place an Inter-Library Loan request.
- Request items from Closed Access or the Store.
The upgrade is planned to have finished by 22:30, but we will still designate the system as ‘at risk’ on that day. We will let you know if Enterprise will be unavailable for longer than initially planned.
If you want to talk to someone about your account you can contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sophie Dorman – E-resources Team