Has a librarian, study adviser, maths support adviser, or IT helper in the Library made a big difference to you? Do you have a brilliant administrator, technician, personal tutor or lecturer, especially one who inspires you with research or cutting-edge technology?
Why not nominate staff you believe go above and beyond expectations to improve your teaching and learning experience at Reading for a RUSU Excellence Award? Categories are:
- Support Staff Excellence Award
- Personal Tutor Excellence Award
- Technological Innovation in Teaching Excellence Award
- Research Inspired Teaching Excellence Award
- Lecturer Excellence Awards (one for each of the four faculties)
Nominations are open until Friday 7 February, so please take a few minutes to say ‘thank you’ to that person who went that extra mile!
Rachel Redrup, Library Marketing Co-ordinator