During this period of lockdown, the University has been granted access to Law Trove.
It enables you to search and interrogate the wealth of Oxford’s textbook law list.
To login, use the ‘Sign in via your Institution‘ option on the left hand side.
Example of titles available:
Tort Law Directions (6th ed.) by Vera Bermingham and Carol Brennan
Ashworth’s Principles of Criminal Law (9th ed.) by Jeremy Horder
The online access is available until 31 May 2020.
There are 2 new online resources starting this month.
Sage Business Cases
- Providing over 2,500 business case studies covering a wide range of topics and industries, as well as leading global brands and companies.
- Providing quantitative data and statistics on over 80,000 topics from more than 22,500 sources.
We’re currently having intermittent problems relating to proxy authentication with SAGE Journals. If you are trying to download an article and encounter the following error message
‘Failed to load PDF document’ or
‘The file is damaged and could not be repaired’,
use the following steps to workaround the access.
- Click on this link to SAGE Journals
- Click on the Off-campus link to Sage Journals
- Next click ‘Institution’ then ‘Shibboleth’ in the top right corner
- Then select ‘United Kingdom – UK Federation’ and then ‘University of Reading’ from the list. You should then be prompted to login with your University username and password.