Contact us

Please get in touch if you are interested in collaborating, in participatory research methods training, consultancy or just want to find out more about the Participation Lab.

Contact:

Ruth Evans: Email: r.evans@reading.ac.uk. Tel. 0118 378 7755. @DrRuth_Evans

Hilary Geoghegan: h.geoghegan@reading.ac.uk, @DrHG

Sally Lloyd-Evans: s.lloyd-evans@reading.ac.uk,

3 thoughts on “Contact us

1. Good afternoon,

I’d like to learn more about the Participation Lab, and how to contribute. I am working in urban spatial development, but would like to become more involved within Reading. What research / work is ongoing, and when will the next workshop be scheduled?

Kind regards,
    Ana

2. Hello!

I am writing in to know more about the ”Participatory Geography Research Group” and ”Participation Lab” at the university of Reading. I am a researcher from New Delhi, India and specialise in agriculture and rural development studies. Is there any research going on in this area or a related field at the Participation Lab? If so, I would be interested in associating and contributing to research here.

Thanks and warm regards

• There are many academics and researchers working on agriculture and rural development based in the School of Agriculture, Policy and Development at the University of Reading, so please check the university webpages for contact details. Best wishes, Ruth