The second AHRC research network conference on ‘Pervasive Context’ is to be held at the University of Reading, UK, on Saturday 25th and Sunday 26th June 2016. The full list of speakers is as follows:
· Jumbly Grindrod, Philosophy, University of Reading
· Qilin Li, Philosophy, Peking University.
· Eliot Michaelson, Philosophy, King’s College London.
· Nausicaä Pouscoulous, Linguistics, University College London.
· Luca Sbordone, Linguistics, Cambridge University.
· Josef Stern, Philosophy, University of Chicago.
· Dan Zeman, University of the Basque Country.