- Yanos Soubieski – new publication
- Dr Adam Humphreys – new publication
- What is wrong with Donald Trump’s denial of climate change?
- What is new and what is nationalist about Europe’s ‘new nationalism’?
- The truth about John Bercow’s comments at the University of Reading
- What is new and what is nationalist about the ‘new nationalism’?
- Dr Long’s recent book named best book of 2016 by Foreign Affairs!
- Politics student Chris Imms to represent University of Reading on University Challenge
- Peter Campbell Memorial Lecture
- Latin America Confronts the United States: Asymmetry and influence
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Brexit
Dr Mark Shanahan (Lecturer in Politics and International Relations, University of Reading) There was a point when I turned to the Rt Hon John Bercow MP, during a public discussion event at the University of Reading, and asked him if … Continue reading