- Dr Sarah von Billerbeck – new journal article
- Dr Georgina Holmes – new article
- Breezes picking up: six months into a presidency like no other
- Yanos Soubieski – new publication
- Dr Adam Humphreys – new publication
- What is wrong with Donald Trump’s denial of climate change?
- What is new and what is nationalist about Europe’s ‘new nationalism’?
- The truth about John Bercow’s comments at the University of Reading
- What is new and what is nationalist about the ‘new nationalism’?
- Dr Long’s recent book named best book of 2016 by Foreign Affairs!
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: International Politics
I’ve just been scanning the latest headlines on President Trump and a presidency that history may well record as the car crash to end all car crashes. In the past few days he has publicly humiliated his Attorney General, while … Continue reading
By Professor Catriona McKinnon (Director, Leverhulme Programme in Climate Justice) Later this week, a climate denier will become the President of the United States. Donald Trump claims that ‘nobody really knows’ whether climate change is happening, and has asserted in … Continue reading
The success of several new parties with a broadly nationalist agenda has prompted some authors to speak of the rise of a ‘new nationalism’ in European politics. But what is new and what is nationalist about Europe’s ‘new nationalism’? Daphne … Continue reading