There are new storms forecast to hit the south of England. The University asks that students and staff:
- keep to tarmacked footpaths;
- do not enter any areas that have been cordoned off, as this will have been done to protect your safety. The University has closed paths at the highest risk of falling branches and trees;
- contact the Estates & Facilities helpdesk if you discover fallen branches or other obstacles on 0118 378 7000 (or 0118 378 7799 for emergencies or out-of-hours issues);
- take care when travelling to and from campus. If you are experiencing difficulties getting to campus please contact your Department or Line Manager as soon as possible.
- the latest flood information and advice is on the Environment Agency website.
- the latest travel information is on the Highways Agency website and local BBC Berkshire website.
- there is more general safety information on the Thames Valley Police website and Royal Berkshire Fire and Rescue Service website.