Are you thinking of doing a Masters or Research degree? Have you considered continuing your studies abroad? If so, you might be interested in these two fully-funded scholarships to study in mainland China from 2014.
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in politics, economy, culture, education, and trade between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up scholarship programs to sponsor international students to study and research at Chinese universities.
We have been given two scholarships for University of Reading students who are keen to undertake Masters (2-3 years) or PhD (4-6 years) studies in Mainland China from autumn 2014.
Application deadlines are 25 March 2014
There will be information sessions held Wednesday 12 March 16:00–17:30 (Carrington Building 201) and Wednesday 19 March 16:00–17:30 (HumSS 125) to answer key questions and provide detailed information on the application process, and what the scholarships cover. Interested students should attend at least 1 info session.
- Non-Chinese passport holder
- Final year of study at Reading and looking for postgraduate opportunities
- Able to attend information session (dates above)
- Willingness to commit to entire duration of study in China
- Willingness to undertake medical check to prove good health for Chinese visa application
How to apply:
Students applying for scholarships should submit an email to: email@example.com with the subject: Chinese Government Scholarship. The email should include the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Current programme of study at University of Reading.
- Contact email and phone number
- Details on what subject area you would like to study in China, which university you are interested in attending?
The full application process is quite substantial and will be explained at the info sessions.