Introducing the Alumni Relations Team!
The time for graduation is coming near, but although you will no longer be a University of Reading student, that doesn’t mean we want to lose touch! For the next stage of your journey, we want to welcome you to our alumni network of over 107,000 former Reading students. To register with this online community, all you need to do is visit our alumni website and sign up. You can also keep in touch by finding us on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
What’s in it for me?
- Alumni discounts for further study
- One-to-one careers advice for six months and networking opportunities
- Annual alumni magazine (Connected) and regular e-newsletters
- Online global community
- Events and reunions
- Library, sports and accommodation discounts
How can I get involved?
- Share your experience and give advice to future students
- Transform lives by donating to Reading’s Annual Fund
- Become an international volunteer or join a network
- Provide a valuable work placement or employment opportunity for students
- Participate in events
Look out for us at your graduation day where we will be on hand to answer any questions, get you signed up to our online community and help you to commemorate this day with photos and red carpet selfies!