International graduate entrepreneurs

Want to become an entrepreneur and want to remain in the UK to develop your business idea? ┬áIf you are from outside the EEA and Switzerland you will need a visa for which you will need to be endorsed by the University of Reading The Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) visa allows graduates from outside the […]

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top