Are you thinking of doing a Masters or Research degree? Have you considered continuing your studies abroad? If so, you might be interested in these two fully-funded scholarships to study in mainland China from 2015.
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in politics, economy, culture, education, and trade between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up scholarship programs to sponsor international students to study and research at Chinese universities.
We have been given two scholarships for University of Reading students who are keen to undertake Masters (2-3 years) or PhD (4-6 years) studies in Mainland China from 2015.
Each scholarship covers registration, tuition, medical insurance and accommodation. Scholarship holders will be responsible for covering the cost of the international airfare which is not included.
The application deadline is Tuesday 24 March 2015
- Non-Chinese passport holder
- Final year of study at Reading and looking for postgraduate opportunities
- Willingness to commit to entire duration of study in China
- Willingness to undertake medical check to prove good health for Chinese visa application
How to apply:
Students applying for scholarships should submit an email to:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Chinese Government Scholarship. The email should include the following information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Current programme of study at University of Reading.
- Contact email and phone number
- Details on what subject area you would like to study in China, which university you are interested in attending?
The full application process is quite substantial and more details can be found by emailing us at the address above.