Student Services News

News from the Student Services Centre (Carrington Building)

Module selection 2015/6

For students beginning Part 2, 3 or 4 in September 2015 the deadline to choose your optional modules for the next Part of your degree programme is Friday 1 May (noon). Please go to the RISISweb Portal to make your optional module selection.

All students should, prior to making their choice, discuss their options with their personal tutor.

If you have problems accessing the RISISweb Portal and/or the online module selection web pages, then please contact RISIS for help – risis@reading.ac.uk

For issues about selecting your actual modules:

You are required to have 120 credits worth of modules for the next Part of your degree programme. Any student who fails to complete their selection by the deadline will then have to wait until Welcome Week module surgery opens on Tuesday 22 September, by which time some modules may be full.

Previous

Quiet Period

Next

Student Community Awards

3 Comments

1. Natalie

Hello there

I understand I have to pick modules by Friday, but there are none showing on the RISIS page to choose from. I have pressed control and F5 but it has not worked. Is it possible for someone to let me know what I can do about this.

Thanks. Please email.

• Hi Natalie, drop a line to the RISIS Office (email address in the article above) and they should be able to help you out with this issue. If it continues to be a problem go directly to the Joint Faculties Office (contact details also above).
      Many thanks,
      Richard

• Alyaa

Hi Natalie. Did you try clicking back to go to the previous page and then going back to the page by pressing the next page button? That’s all I had to do on both my laptop and phone to get it to work. But on your phone you have to then also press “Request desktop site” from your settings to get the page to load. Good luck.