Accessing your student travel form

Are you going to be travelling as part of your course or for a placement? You’ll need to fill in a student risk management form. The student risk management form is for all current students travelling abroad ‘on the business of the U of R’ as part of their course, whether this be on placement […]

Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. Press ESC to cancel.

Back To Top