** Please note that this message applies to undergraduates returning in 2018/19 for academic study only **
Please see the list below for all of the important information you will need to know:
- You have until 12:30pm on Friday 4 May 2018 to make your selection(s).
- The Module Browser on RISIS allows you to look through all of the module choices available to you, however you will need to access the online Module Selection window on the RISIS portal to submit your optional module selections.
- If you are studying full time you must register 120 credits worth of modules in total.
- Your modules are not fully guaranteed due to limited spaces and timetabling constraints.
- If you do not gain a place on a certain module, you will be notified by email in the following weeks and asked to choose an alternative, a decision which should be made as soon as possible.
- If you are going on a placement year for the for the academic year 2018/19, you do not need to complete your module selection.
If you have any problems making your selection online, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full name and student number.
If you are a Henley Business School student, please email email@example.com quoting your full name and student number.
Further information about modules can be found at www.reading.ac.uk/module