NOZOMI, A THIRD YEAR FILM STUDENT, SHARES A FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN RECIPE…
It is a known fact amongst most university students that there just doesn’t seem to be any time at university to do anything at all. So, what are we going to do for Halloween?
Perhaps you’re going to a fancy-dress party, or watching scary movies with your flatmates – either way, here is something you could definitely do with on Halloween…
GHOST SMORES RECIPE
Ingredients (portion accordingly)
2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
¼ c. Heavy cream / double cream, warmed
Mini chocolate chips
Graham crackers / digestive biscuits, for serving
Total Ingredients Cost (based on prices at Asda)
- Preheat oven to 450⁰.
- In the bottom of a baking dish, spread out the chocolate chips and pour the warmed cream on top.
- Cover completely with a single layer of marshmallows (pack them in tight!).
- Place the mini chocolate chips on the marshmallows to make little ghostly faces.
- Bake until the chocolate has melted, and the ghosts are golden (approximately 8 to 10 minutes).
- Serve warm with graham crackers / digestives for dipping!