Firstly, we apologise for presenting you with another survey. However the TEL & AV Team are committed to improving teaching facilities and it is important that we get your feedback. Please take a few minutes to complete our survey. It is available here and will be open until 28th July, 2017.
Just to give you a few highlights of the work carried out since last year’s survey that has taken into account your feedback:
- New AV upgrades carried out by the team provide high quality, energy efficient audio and video. This can be experienced in 14 new teaching rooms in Chancellor’s Building.
- The team have obtained approval and funding from the University to carry out a number of AV upgrades for the current financial year. See here for the schedule of works: AV Upgrades. We are also seeking approval to continue this work over at least the next 2 years.
- Many of the issues highlighted in last year’s survey will be resolved as the upgrade work continues. Our new lecterns have interactive monitors, in-built cables, document cameras, and more space for laptops as standard.
- We are working with departments to ensure AV equipment meets requirements and have been able to carry out a number of installations in-house.
- We are continuing to investigate new technologies such as ‘BYOD’.
If you should need a demonstration of our AV equipment, please book a session using this form: Equipment Demo/Training
For any questions about this survey, please contact Helena Bampton.