Would you like specific advice on your teaching practice using technology? Are you interested in finding out how you could:
- Engage and support your students?
- Enhance your teaching practice
- Overview your module/course?
The TEL team are available to meet with you individually for an in-depth discussion and advice on your specific needs. The consultations are 30 min 1-to-1 sessions with a member of the team and are designed to provide you with advice and support on the effective use of technology in your teaching.
What topics can we advise on?
- Using Blackboard effectively for communication, collaboration and learning
- Designing online learning activities or assessed tasks using blogs, wikis or discussion boards
c. Student Engagement: Promoting interaction in lectures using technology (Apps/Quizzes)
d. Deploying and using tools effectively for a specific purpose: Designing a feedback rubric, setting up a Test to check understanding, using a blog to encourage critical reflection
e. Module design: Review an existing module or design a new module to include effective use of TEL
- Discuss your teaching needs and identify appropriate TEL solutions
- Advise on teaching approaches and techniques for delivering blended and online learning
g. VLE Administration (for Student Support Centre Staff): Managing and organising Blackboard around academic activity.
A list of dates is now published: Book your place! If the times shown are not suitable, make a provisional booking and a TEL Advisor will contact you to arrange a suitable time following your reservation. And they count towards your professional development record!
We look forward to seeing you soon!