The TEL blog provides information on the technology enhanced learning (TEL) provided by the Centre for Quality Support and Development (CQSD) at the University of Reading.
It is intended to be a point of contact to support University of Reading staff who need to use technology in their learning and teaching.
The blog is designed to keep staff up-to-date with news, information and events related to the learning technologies utilised by the University of Reading and recognised by CQSD TEL.
The site will provide:
- Technology updates, highlight events and signpost newly available support materials
- An explanation of available technologies and their use
- Details of what considerations to make before using a technology
- Advice on the pedagogic approaches to the use of technology
- Advice on the appropriate application and implementation of technology
Please contact a member of CQSD Technology Enhanced Learning for more details or assistance.
Please feel free to add comments to blog posts and share your thoughts and ideas. Be aware that comments made to the blog will not appear immediately and will appear after moderation to prevent spam.
Support for and assistance with IT technical issues, and locally deployed specialist software can be found on the Information Technology website.