Sam Hickling, is conducting a survey for his honours project in the BSc in Zoology in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Readingto help design and specify an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme for the Tropical Glasshouse display at the University of Reading. To aid in this Sam aims to gather factual information on how pest management is practised by other organisations that have tropical plant displays under glass. Results from the survey will be published on the Tropical Biodiversity blog http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/tropical-biodiversity/ipm/. If you would like to help out then please read the Information for Participants IPM survey 2013 then go to http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/reading/ipmtropical.
- Alastair Culham on The world’s most wonderful weed?
- The world’s most wonderful weed? | Tropical Biodiversity on MSc Plant Diversity 2013 – Welcome
- Pinguicula gigantea – natural pest control | Tropical Biodiversity on Mexican Butterworts – Pinguicula
- Ginger ( Zingiber officinale Rosc.): Aromatic Spice and Medicinal Herb. | Tropical Biodiversity on Ginger – Zingiber officinale
- Aframomum melegueta (Grains of paradise) is not Alligator pepper | Tropical Biodiversity on Aframomum melegueta (Grains of paradise) is not Alligator pepper
ActivityAfrica Americas Annual Fund Asia Australia Carnivorous Plants Collaborators Compost Countries Crops Design Evolution Ferns Fish Hands-on Integrated Pest Management Interactive Labelling Learning and Teaching Low Nutrient Environments Lycopodiophyta Madagascar Meeting Mexico Monocots Neotropics Palaeotropics People Planning Pond Primary Schools Public School Visits Secondary Schools Species Staff Students Technology Uncategorized Water Plants