Sam Hickling, is conducting a survey for his honours project in the BSc in Zoology in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of Readingto help design and specify an Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programme for the Tropical Glasshouse display at the University of Reading. To aid in this Sam aims to gather factual information on how pest management is practised by other organisations that have tropical plant displays under glass. Results from the survey will be published on the Tropical Biodiversity blog http://blogs.reading.ac.uk/tropical-biodiversity/ipm/. If you would like to help out then please read the Information for Participants IPM survey 2013 then go to http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/reading/ipmtropical.
- Thunbergia alata, the well traveled climber. | Tropical Biodiversity on One year since planting
- How long might it take for my bananas to ripen - Bananas.org on Tropical fruit in flower – Pineapple and Banana
- Reading in Bloom Schools Challenge 2013 | Tropical Biodiversity on Time of the signs
- Alastair Culham on A Visit from Aldryngton Primary School
- Private Tutorial Aylesbury on A Visit from Aldryngton Primary School
ActivityAfrica Americas Annual Fund Asia Australia Carnivorous Plants Collaborators Compost Countries Crops Design Evolution Ferns Fish Hands-on Integrated Pest Management Interactive Labelling Learning and Teaching Low Nutrient Environments Lycopodiophyta Madagascar Meeting Mexico Monocots Neotropics Palaeotropics People Planning Pond Primary Schools Public School Visits Secondary Schools Species Staff Students Technology Uncategorized Water Plants