Workshop I Report: Details of the First UN Gender Workshop held at Reading University
Workshop II Report: Details of the Second UN Gender Workshop at held at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, London
Media Coverage of UN Gender Issue
- Will the UN secretary-general send misogynistic heads rolling?
- Guterres aims for UN gender parity before 2030, but questions remain
- At Swearing-In, António Guterres Pledges Gender Parity at the UN
- Guterres: ‘The clear objective of our time is parity’ rooted in women’s empowerment
- Secret aid worker: why don’t we practise what we preach about gender inequality?
- Next UN chief names three women to senior post
- Gender Disparity at UN: Three out of 71, zero out of nine
- Gender Equality “clear priority” for new UN Secretary-General
- Can the incoming UN Secretary-General deliver gender equality?
- Why wasn’t a woman elected as UN Secretary-General?
- Redressing the UN’s gender gap: how do the SG contenders compare?
- Gender Imbalance in the UN Leadership
- Is the UN really moving toward gender equality?
- The Lost Agenda – Gender Parity in Senior UN Appointments
- Will the next UN Secretary-General be a woman?